Terms and Conditions
Places will be allocated in pairs on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you are successful, you will be asked to pay a £20 deposit within 14 days of the email to secure your place. The remainder will be due before 31st May 2020.
Single leaders and followers are welcome to apply, and we will match you up with a partner as soon as we can. Unfortunately if one person in a “booking partnership” is not able to attend, the other person will also lose their place until we can pair them up again. They will go to the place in the queue that they would have occupied had they registered without a partner. If the balance payment due date has not passed we will hold a "couple place" for two weeks in case a replacement booking partner can be found.
- The £20 deposit is not refundable or transferable
- Balance payment due by 31st May 2020
- No refunds for cancellations on or after 1st June 2020
- We may however be able to offer a refund (less deposit) if we are able to resell your place
- We reserve the right to change the teachers in the case of injury, illness or other circumstances beyond our control, and will not be able to offer refunds in this case.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of your personal belongings, so please keep these with you.
- We cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries, so please look after yourself and be considerate of others.
- Please help us to keep dance floors clean by avoiding spillages and wearing suitable dance shoes (no stilettos).
- If you lose any items, please let us know and we will try to track them down for you. We will keep any items found for one month after the event, after which, we will hand unclaimed items to a charity.